Senior Director of Sales
Pypestream is messaging built for business; securely connecting organizations with their customers and employees through the mobile devices they use throughout their day. We’re growing a world-class team focused on creating a communication platform that enables personal, yet scalable conversations. Our passion is building great products for our users in an agile environment, and we’re always on the lookout for the industry’s best talent. Pypestream shares a collaborative leadership and features company culture centered on transparency to ensure we constantly exceed expectations.
As the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for serving as the face of Pypestream to C-level executives and senior leaders of Pypestream’s enterprise clients. You will be responsible for your assigned territory of fortune 500 accounts and will be able to schedule meetings with key decision makers, present Pypestream’s capabilities and value proposition, and drive sales through collaboration and strategic account planning. Your responsibilities also include consistent prospecting to grow your book of business. You will also build long-term relationships with your portfolio of accounts you close, and be responsible for helping to grow their partnership with Pypestream.
What you’ll do
- Serve as the face of Pypestream to c-level executives and senior leaders of Pypestream’s large enterprise clients
- Maintain constant account engagement with web conferences, emails, and in-person meetings.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Work collaboratively with your team to develop and grow enterprise clients
- Manage your account list and clients through our CRM tools and processes to ensure constant growth of your pipeline.
- Establish key wins from fortune 500 accounts while bringing on strategic enterprise growth accounts.
- BA/BS degree; graduate degree strongly preferred
- 5 – 10 years of experience
- Proven track record of closing enterprise deals
- Ability to work in a growth company environment and be self-motivated and driven
- Ability to manage tools like Salesforce to develop strong pipelines
- Must have strong capabilities with PowerPoint and Excel
- Established relationships at fortune 500 accounts preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
What you’ll get
- A dynamic and exciting culture where your work is valued
- Top-tier medical/dental/vision, and other great benefits
- An amazing office space with full kitchen, snacks and drinks all day, close to Penn Station
Why you should join us
- We are growing a world-class team focused on creating a communication platform allowing for intimate yet scalable conversations
- We’re passionate about building great products for our users in an agile environment
- We’re a small team growing fast, have huge impact and solve interesting problem